ACROBATICS ( 7yrs - adults )
Are you looking for a dynamic and spirited sport that builds confidence and camaraderie amongst participants?
Sports Acrobatics is the perfect sport to teach your child balance and co-ordination as well as sharing in the benefits of working within a team environment.
West Coast Gymnasts has won Western Australian Acrobatic Gymnastics Club of the year from 2007-2010 (the award was conceived in 2007), and also awarded for 2012. In 2017 we were in 3rd spot and are looking to improve on that for 2019.
In some years West Coast made up more than 50% of the State team with our team consistantly performing very well at State and National events.
At this stage, we only offer competitive acrobatics to athletes who have some demonstrated ability and are looking to join a dedicated and focused team.
For the beginner interested in learning the basics of acrobatics, in the hope of one day being selected for one of our acrobatic groups, TeamGym is the best starting point!
If your child has demostrated tumbling abilities, please contact the gym on 9249 3535 to organise an assessment.
To read more about TeamGym, click on the picture. To book in for our TeamGym program, click the link below and request a trial class.
1. Enhances balance, co-ordination and agility.
2. Develops posture and confident body movement, including the ability to land safely.
3. Challenges the mind and body to reach new goals.
4. Builds strength and flexibility for challenge in life.
5. Is the perfect team based sport for people of all ages and abilities.